We invite all interested individuals to submit abstracts for Non-moderate Poster through which the most updated research works and interesting cases around the world can be shared.
* Abstract must be text only and written in English.
* Every body of the abstract should be written in this form; Background, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
* An optional Figure to support abstracts may be included in your submission. The figure must be captured in a single jpg file.
* Abstracts will be published as submitted; any error appearing in the submitted abstract will appear in the published abstract book.
* Abstract Title should appear in bold.
- When you submit abstract, your abstract will be edited according to the official formats. It is the authors' responsibility to review the submissions and correct them.
Submitters are responsible for all typing error on the abstract.
- The acceptance of abstract will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author.
- Abstracts will be published in the congress abstract book only (There is no oral presentation).
- Address : 12, Moraenae-ro 7-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea | Tel : +82-2-2038-7988 | E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright(C) by 2020 KPS-APSU Joint International Symposium.
All rights reserved.
2020 KPS-APSU Secretariat of Registration
Address: 12, Moraenae-ro 7-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Tel : +82-2-2038-7988 | E-mail : email@example.com
* 의사 회원인 경우에는 연수평점 카드 기록을 위해서 필요 합니다.